In consideration of my desire to engage in an exercise program at The Matrix Fitness Facility, I understand and agree to the following:1. My participation in this activity is entirely voluntary.
2. I understand the possibility exists that certain physical occurrences may happen during exercise. These changes may include muscular strains, sprains, and delayed onset muscle soreness, abnormal blood pressure, fainting, disturbances of heart rhythm, and very rare instance of heart attack, etc. I understand that The Matrix is not responsible or liable in the event any of the physical conditions are a result of my exercise program.
3. I understand that the use of chalk is NOT PERMITTED in the gym.
4. I understand that I will adhere to all posted signs and placards regarding equipment, locker rooms, behavior, and facility rules and regulations.
5. I understand that I can minimize the risk of adverse changes occurring during exercise by adhering to standard exercise guidelines for my age and weight.
6. I, the Undersigned, waive and release and agree to hold harmless and indemnify The Matrix Fitness Facility, its employees, agents, officers and directors, against any and all claims connected in any way with my participation in an exercise program. This agreement is binding on my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
7. I further acknowledge, understand, appreciate and agree that participation may result in possible exposure to an illness from infectious diseases, including but not limited to, SARS, MRSA, influenza, COVID-19 and other viruses and bacterial infections. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist. I knowingly and freely assume all responsibility of such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the releasees or others and assume full responsibility for my participation which could result in exposure to pathogens.